Last Updated on July 29, 2020 by Jake
Over the last few decades, the popularity of gaming has steadily risen. With that has come an increase in the quality of PC’s, consoles, and gaming accessories alike. One of the most important parts of a gaming set up is the gaming desk. No matter which platform you play on, you’ll want to have the best gaming desk so that you can focus on playing.
There are multiple questions that need to be answered to decide what the best gaming desk is for you. What is my budget? Do I play on console or PC? How much space do I have for my gaming desk? Just to name a few.
At the end of the day, the most important thing about a gaming desk is functionality. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our best gaming desk reviews.
In a Rush? Here’s Our Top Picks:
|Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S Gaming Desk 44.5" Z Shape||Check Price on Amazon|
|Atlantic Gaming Original Gaming Desk - 32 inch TV Stand, Charging Station, Speaker/5 Game/Controller/Headphone Storage||Check Price on Amazon|
|GreenForest L-Shaped Corner Desk Computer Gaming Desk PC Table,Home Office Writing Workstation 3-Piece,Black||Check Price on Amazon|
Best Gaming Desks Reviews
Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S Gaming Desk
When it comes to gaming desks, Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S is incredibly hard to beat. It’s constructed with quality materials and is loaded with useful features for the casual gamers and streamers alike.
The gaming surface is 45″ by 24″ and provides plenty of room for multiple monitors, a keyboard, an extra large mouse pad, and whatever else you may need.
Additionally, there are tons of practical storage features that also have a clean look. On the left side of the desk there is a hook for headset storage. On the right side there is a cupholder to store beverages. If you are a controller player there is a rack for controllers. Everything is designed to maximize your focus when gaming and your space when not playing.
The desk also features immersive LED lighting built in, which can create some great vibes in your game room.
Eureka Ergonomic makes some fantastic products, and they have some great options in other sizes. But for the price point, the Z1-S model is our vote for best gaming desk.
Atlantic Gaming Desk
- MADE FOR GAMERS – Atlantic’s Gaming Desk is specifically designed for all your gaming gear, so you can focus on that epic battle. Made with sleek charcoal colored carbon fiber laminated top, provides ample room for your monitor, PC, laptop, games, speakers and more and monitor shelf dimensions- length is 15.5 inch left to right ,width is 7 inch front to back, height is 6.25 inch from desktop
- FEATURE RICH – this gaming computer desk includes a charging stand for your tablet or smart phone, speaker stands, game storage, under-desk basket, controller stand, built-in wire-management, rear power strip holder, cup holder and headphone/VR headset hook
- MONITOR & SMART PHONE STAND – 6H x 7W x 22L inch elevated shelf supports up to 27 inch monitor, remove shelf for up to 32 inch monitor. You can also charge your smart phone or tablet and have it comfortably at hand. These features free up valuable desktop space and with its smooth, rounded contours offer a contemporary style that adds a touch of sleek sophistication to any home office, dorm room or bedroom.
- GAME ROOM ORGANIZATION - whether you have a dedicated game room or a just place where you need a desk, the Gaming Desk helps you work and play. Keep all of your video game equipment in one place where it is easy to use
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - our Customer Service team, based right here in the U.S.A. works hard to provide support for a wide assortment of items. For more than 30 years, California based Atlantic, Inc., receive calls with various questions about our products and we apply our best possible efforts to deliver the best possible solution for your purchase
The Atlantic Gaming Desk is an extremely popular gaming desk option for good reason. The Atlantic is on the more affordable end of the spectrum at around $100, but that doesn’t mean it’s a cheap product.
Additionally, the Atlantic Gaming Desk is super space efficient at 47″ by 26″. The desk has a special mount for monitors and can support monitors up to 27 inches and 40 pounds.
Similar to the Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S, the Atlantic is ripe with features. It has a charging stand for your smartphone or tablet. Additional features include: speaker stands, game storage, under-desk basket, a controller stand, built-in wire-management, rear power strip holder, cup holder and headphone/VR headset hook. This is truly the best gaming desk for less than $100 with all of those features.
One thing that most people overlook when buying a gaming desk is customer service. Atlantic Gaming has an outstanding customer service team which will help you out with any questions you may have about their products.
Kinsal Z Shaped Gaming Desk
The has very similar aesthetics to the Z1-S but comes with fewer bells and whistles. Depending on your personality and needs, this could either be a good or not so good thing.
Design wise, the desk is created to provide the best possible ergonomics to promote long term health and posture. Little things like screen height, depth, and table height are carefully calculated to maximize functionality.
Kinsal does include LED lights that create vibes and ambiance for your game room or stream, which is a great feature. Other than that, what you see is what you get.
The desk is made of quality materials. You shouldn’t have to worry about durability, and the desk supports a 550 pound load capacity.
Eureka Ergonomic R1-S Gaming Desk
At first glance, the R1-S seems really similar to Eureka Ergonomic R1-S model. And for the most part, that’s correct. However, the main difference is the construction style of the desk legs. The Z1-S has a Z shape design whereas the R1-S has an R shape design.
Z Shape Gaming Desk vs. R Shape Gaming Desk – What is the Difference?
First and foremost, the Z shape and R shape have different looks. Functionality aside, some people prefer the look of one vs the other. From a practical standpoint though, an R shape design is generally viewed as more sturdy.
This is mostly because an R shape has 4 points of contact with the ground compared to only 2 with the Z shape. Having 4 points of contact with the ground also helps with wobble if you have an uneven floor. Most R shape gaming desks (like the Eureka Ergonomics R1-S) have some form of leveling feature which guarantees a level desk.
Some of those points may seem like splitting hairs but they have the potential to make a big difference.
Feature wise, the R1-S boasts all of the same great features as the Z1-S. So that means LED lighting, cup holder, headphone hook, controller stand, and an extra-large mouse pad for your gaming keyboard and mouse all come included. If you are into the R shape design and don’t mind paying a little extra cash, the R1-S could be the best gaming chair for you.
GreenForest L-Shape Corner Gaming Desk
In some game rooms, offices, or bedrooms, it just ends up working out where the desk fits best in a corner. If that is the case for you, take a serious look at the GreenForest L-Shape Corner Gaming Desk.
While this desk wasn’t designed exclusively for gaming, its flexibility and functionality make it one of the best gaming desks for gamers and streamers. The desk is made of MDF that gives it a sleek and classy look.
Flexibility is key here as the desk can be taken apart and rearranged depending on your spacial needs. This is a really nice feature if you move or change things up on a regular basis.
Best Gaming Desks – Wrap Up
Did we miss any of the best gaming desks? If so let us know in the comments below. Also be sure to check out our guide on best gaming chairs to go with your desk!
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API